Friday, May 7, 2010

he is my favourite soul brotha

I ran a drop-in zine workshop tonight, each kid there made up a page, one guy wrote this and it made my day.



soul brotha for a long time
hes chill as iceeee
he is big in the heart and beast in the soul
i hope we will be soul brothas for a long time
me and him have always helped each other out when we needed it
mah soul broth is my best friend in the worldd

me and him are as tight as a knot
we never diss or cuss each other out




so you maybe be askin





how i met mah soul brotha





so me and him were chillin at the byc, i think im there now
I was lookin at him because I thought he was a guy i knew


a guy i was beafin with...


so i went up to him and i asked him if he was beafin with me
he said no and i said ok!!! me and him startin talkin and chillin
more and more then we became brothas through respect
but sometimes i dis apoint him...

so i think tonight im gonna impress him as much as i can

100% effort to him
top priority
me boppin troppin soul brotha


GO SOUL!!!

XD

2 comments:

  1. 'no homo' doesn't even apply here because this is just so damn homosexual.
    does he know it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. painfully homo, he was gone before i could ask him bout it.

    ReplyDelete